18 candidates refuse to take a stand
Voters deserve to know! Join thousands of New Yorkers in calling on every candidate for Congress say where they stand on Paul Ryan's dangerous Medicare plan.
Add your name:
1. April 15, 2011 vote on 'Path to Prosperity' plan
2. March 29, 2012 vote on 'Path to Prosperity' plan
3. 27east.com: Bishop, Altschuler and Demos Sound Off On House GOP Budget
4. Audio of an interview where Altschuler says 'I love Paul Ryan'
5. The Island Now: Israel challenger runs on service
6. Politicker: Democratic Congressional Candidates Feast on Paul Ryan
7. Capital Tonight: Carvin Discusses US Senate Run
8. Julian Schreiberman [sic] criticizes Gibson for voting for Ryan's plan
9. WHEC: Maggie Brooks responds to Romney's pick for VP
10. Gregory Meeks missed both votes on the Ryan plan. See 1, 2.
11. Chris Gibson voted yes on the 2011 Ryan plan vote, and no on the 2012 vote. See 1, 2.